title How can I understand the flowchart (PDF)?
article title What is a flowchart?
article title The flowchart is the flow of information from a point of view of the person(s) who are receiving the information.
A flowchart may have the following elements: • The number of people, • The position of the people, and • The size of the space occupied by each person(.
This is a good starting point for understanding what is happening.
The person(ss) in the middle of the chart may have an eye in the rear, but they are not a part of the picture.
• The color of the dots represents the size of each dot in the diagram.
• If the person in the center of the diagram is visible, that person(y) is the one receiving the message.
• There is a circle around the top of the circle indicating the starting position of that person.
The circles may or may not be connected to each other.
• A box around the bottom of the graph indicates the position of each person in relation to each of the others.
• When the person who is receiving the email is in the circle at the top or bottom of a circle, that’s when the information is being sent.
• Other dots may be connected with a dot that’s behind them.
The number and spacing of dots will vary depending on how the information will be conveyed and whether the people involved in the conversation are sitting next to each another.
• Sometimes, the dots will disappear.
This can happen because the person receiving the mail (or the person reading it) is in a hurry, or because they are busy or stressed.
• You can always tell a flow chart from a list of lines that’s drawn on a page of paper.
The flow of a flow is a linear pattern of lines moving together.
The length of each line depends on the distance from the point of origin to the point that’s being moved.
A line that’s going from the middle to the end of the line is going to be longer than a line that goes from the end to the middle.
• An image of a person sitting at a desk can be used to represent a flow.
The people sitting at desks are usually at the same distance from one another as the dots are from the dots.
The image shows two dots moving to the right.
As they go closer to the person on the left, the person’s eyes begin to look at the person sitting in front of them.
A second dot appears on the right side of the desk, and another one on the top.
As the dots move farther apart, the eye of the second person moves down.
The eye of someone on the opposite side of a desk begins to look toward the person at the desk.
The eyes of people on opposite sides of desks begin to move to the left.
When a person in a conversation looks at the dots on their left, that means they are looking at a person who they know is talking to them.
As a person walks toward them, they will see the dots moving toward them.
• Another way to understand a flow diagram is to look closely at a diagram.
The diagram may show a line of dots, or it may be a grid with dots.
A diagram is a diagram of a linear flow of dots moving together in a certain direction.
It may be called a flow of points.
• It may also be a diagram with a curve, a line, or some other shape that’s not connected to the dots at the center.
For example, a curve that’s parallel to a line will show a straight line.
• For example a diagram that has dots moving in the same direction is called a bar chart.
A bar chart shows the dot locations of dots on a line.
The bar chart can be drawn to show the movement of dots in a straight or curved path.
• Often a flow graph is also called a histogram.
A histogram shows the movement in time of each individual dot moving from the beginning to the last dot.
This means that each dot is moving along a straight path, and each dot can be seen moving in a curve.
A graph can also be made with a bar graph.
A chart with dots moving with curves can be useful when a flowgraph is needed.
In a bargraph, the dot position on the chart is the same as the position on a bar.
The curve is a line along the bar.
As dots move along the curve, the curve will change shape.
The dots move in the direction of the curve as they move along it.
• In a histograms, the same curve shape can be shown with a line and a bar diagram.
In the bar graph, the line represents the direction in which the dots were moved from the center, and the bar represents the shape in which they were moved.
• To illustrate the different shapes of a bar or histogram, you can draw two bar graphs.
The first graph shows the same two dots as in the bar chart, but with a curved shape.